NOAQ Boxwall is a free-standing, mobile flood protection system. The NOAQ Boxwall is based on an innovative construction principle, namely anchoring and stabilization exclusively through the weight of the rising water ("bookend principle").
This principle allows the individual elements of the construction to be extremely light. The weight per linear meter is only 15,2 kg, which is many times less than, for example, a wall made of filled sandbags or other flood protection systems. The storage height is up to 102 cm. The length of the wall can be set at will.
Thanks to its low weight, extremely easy handling and a simple connection mechanism, a NOAQ Boxwall can be erected quickly and efficiently - even by inexperienced or few helpers - for example around buildings, streets, squares, commercial establishments, underground car parks, basements, driveways, entrance areas and others protect property from flooding.
The "Boxwall" is suitable for use on solid and level surfaces such as road surfaces and concrete floors, both with slowly rising and with fast-flowing water. The individual elements are stackable and therefore require very little space for storage and transport.
- Extremely quick, easy and efficient assembly (possible for just one person)
- Extremely easy handling (even by few or inexperienced helpers)
- 102 cm storage height / any storage length
- especially for hard floors (asphalt, concrete) - also on lawns or meadows to a limited extent
- Optimum protection: Can be used with slowly rising water levels (lake, rivers, streams) as well as with fast-flowing water (e.g. flooding from slope water, heavy rain, drainage of extinguishing water, etc.).
- No fixed installations necessary, therefore no changes to the townscape or cityscape
- Stable and overflow-proof (overflow safety even when the water level rises to the upper edge and beyond)
- easy to store and space-saving (stackable)
- quick and easy to relocate and store after use (if necessary, hose down with water for cleaning, stack, done!)
- Outer and inner curves are formed with the help of curve elements (30°). Place the curve element where you want a curve to form, and connect more elements on each side.
- The formation of a water basin is also possible with several curve elements (corresponding number of curve elements required)